Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Nintendo DSi


It is the third form of the DS to come out on the game market. Nintendo of course made another amazing hand held device that people are just going nuts over. I myself have got one and just love its sweet ability to take pictures and get apps for it through wi-fi. It is probably one of the coolest portable gaming devices that has ever been created. It is the awesome Nintendo DSi. They really upgrade this device by increasing the screen size to 3.25 in. from its original 3 in. I know this is not an amazing change to the screen but for gamers this means a lot. They also added two cameras on the machine for picture taking, an SD card slot to store pics and other stuff, the ability to get applications off the web. It has brought some new playable enjoyment to many. Some of the original ideas for the machine was to have to slots for the DS games. This was something that when came out in testing just seemed to be worthless which led to the decision to change it back to a single slot. This allowed the device to cut down on its size. Other amazing things they have for fun is the ability to change, add and morphing your pictures. They also have a recorder to play with sounds.
This is one of the best devices in my mind that Nintendo has ever brought out. It is just a fun device which can be played by all ages. And a lot of the reviews for it have come back as being a great device. So if you don't have one and would like to get in on some of the funs things in life this is the best gaming machince for anyone.

6 comments:

  1. Nintendo is really trying to put devices out on the market. I guess I never really thought that the Nintendo DS's were all that great. They seemed almost behind the times, but that was the first one. I wish that Nintendo would invest in getting some newer and more adult focused games. The Wii does have Call of Duty, but there aren't very many other games that are focused to people over 15. Mario is the greatest of all time, but sometimes I wanna do more that eat mushrooms and save the princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ethan that I never got into the DSes. I have always kind of thought they were a step behind the PSPs and things like that. I am also concerned that this is the THIRD DS that has came out? I am worried to buy one because I will get used to it and then a brand new one will come out.However this DS does sound better than the old ones. I like what you said about its connection to wi-fi. It sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one, but I have seen them before. That's cool that you can get internet on such a small device. I guess I'm behind on such things, and I don't know what other things like that are out there. So much can be done on divices like this. I think it's too expensive for me though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nintendo DSI looks awesome. I was looking at the commercial that always comes on about the gaming device and I thought I was cool. Having to put your pictures and playing your games on the device is a sweet unique device that I would like to get one day. This device is going to hit the market really good I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nintendo DSI sounds pretty awesome. Well i personally dont own one, but surely i am looking forward to it. I was wondaring its price and disadvantages, but however anthony you did a great job in describing about this new Nintendo DSI. THIS REALLY IS GOING TO VERY WELL IN MARKETS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to think that the DSI will do very well with gamers and should be a successful product. The cameras gives it a wide variety for use. I have never been in to the handheld device games but i'm guessing this will be pretty popular. Good post!

    ReplyDelete