Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Style of Gameplay



An amazing new game has hit the market. Its something we have never seen before that will just blow the minds of everyone out there. This new game combines two completely different styles of games that gives you a want to play. This new game is called Battleforge and it is played online.
This new game is something that has brought the world of card games and online play together. Creating a whole new way to get online. The well know world of card games has been given its name from three of the most know card games to bring people of all ages together. They are Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and the one that brings in the big bucks and the oldest Magic the Gathering. These games are a simple base games that involve battling an opponent for being the best. They all have creatures that battle and cards that aid these monster in either boosting their power or protecting them from being detroyed.
Now we all know about the world of games and their advances of online playability with people around the world. The most famous of them all of course is World of Warcraft. This game has over millions of players that all can say they are proud of who they are and that they love this game. So what is the big deal that I'm trying to make? The big deal is that Battleforge has finally created a world that brings amazing fantasy creatures from the paper on to the screen. In this game a player is able to battle with the four elements, buy new cards and trade with other players. The graphics are pretty descent for this new type of game. For the most part I find it to show some promising features that will give it some of its own unique qualities. the missions are fun and exciting and as an added bonus all the cards for this game are sold online which makes it easy to keep track of them. So if you want a new game to try this would be a good one.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really know if this style of game is gonna go over really well. It might just be me, but I think that the card games like pokemon are a little fruity. I don't really think that making those cards digital will make that aspect of the game any cooler. I don't have a problem with new styles of games, but Im not sure about this one. Paying for a video game more than once just bothers me and I don't know if many people wanna spend a bunch of money just to have the newest weird feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so got to check out this game so bad you make it seem that it’s the game of the year. I like the front of the game cover it looks so excited to see and also wanting to buy it. When I get a job this summer this is going to be the game I would want to buy defiantly. I was wondering if it came in PS3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, this game looks pretty interesting. I guess , this game would get a lot of ratings..
    The other side of this game is, in one of my recent blogs, i wrote about violent games
    I guess, this adds to that haha..
    But thats how the world goes.. The more violent the games are, the better it is.
    And also, the more real-like the games are, the more hit it is in the market!!

    ReplyDelete